Monday, February 6, 2017

February Challenge for DCWV

Happy Monday to you! I have a cute card that I created to share with you today for the DCWV February Stack-a-holics challenge.

DCWV February 2017 Stack-a-holics Challenge Inspiration featuring Embossed White and Watercolor Stacks designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. I do receive financial compensation and products from DCWV to develop certain blog posts,but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.

For this card, I used the Embossed White Stack and the very pretty Watercolor Stack.

DCWV February 2017 Stack-a-holics Challenge Inspiration featuring Embossed White and Watercolor Stacks designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

This image shows the gold foil more accurately. I love the bits of foil accents with the watercolor, to me it's very elegant, yet natural.

This month's sketches are SO cute!




DCWV Products:
Watercolor 12x12 Stack

We do hope you will join us for the challenge, you can find all of the details here.

1 comment:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Wonderful card! Very pretty with the gold and and soft colors.